When you’ve been badly hurt or lost a loved one in an accident, we’ll give you the personalized service and attention you need during this difficult time. You’ll meet with Zach himself for a complimentary consultation and he’ll help you navigate the waters of settling your claim, getting your bills taken care of and getting you the compensation you deserve.
The experienced and compassionate personal injury lawyers at Miller Law, LLC can handle cases of negligence by employers, other drivers, medical professionals, landlords and manufacturers. We will seek to recover full compensation for you for past and future medical bills, lost income, emotional distress and pain and suffering.
Contact Zach Miller Law if you’ve been a victim of:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Defective products or prescription drugs
- Unsafe work conditions or industrial accidents
- Professional medical negligence
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall accidents
- Negligent roadway maintenance
- Police shooting
If you are purchasing or selling real estate or dealing with real estate liens, the experienced and diligent professionals at Zach Miller Law will guide you through the challenging maze of regulations to make sure your transaction goes as planned.
Whether your real estate legal matter is residential or commercial, we can guide you through simple sales or complex negotiations over build-outs, easements and other property rights issues.
Our Real Estate Law Services Include:
- Residential home negotiations and sales
- Commercial property negotiations and sales
- Title searches and title disputes
- Title insurance and closing
- Real estate contracts and financing
- Eminent domain issues
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Lending and leasing document review
Legal matters with family involved can be particularly troublesome and lengthy. The compassionate legal professionals at Zach Miller Law will help you untangle your probate issues and seek a peaceful resolution. We’ll help take the stress out of asset distribution and mitigate disputes among beneficiaries with probate legal services.
Our probate specialists can analyze the estate in question and assist in developing the best plan for securing future medical care, transferring assets, minimizing taxes, establishing guardianship for dependents, supporting personal philanthropic causes and protecting loved ones.
Our Trust and Estate Matters Services Include:
- Estate planning and estate tax issues
- Choosing executors and appointing guardianships
- Power of attorney and health care representative
- Wills, living wills and trusts
- Guiding executors through coordination with accountants, financial advisors, realtors and property managers
- Arbitrating probate disputes
The Steps in the Probate Process
- File will with Indiana probate court
- Develop fair and appropriate probate strategy for estate
- Find and collect assets, close and open bank accounts and transfer assets from deceased to the estate
- File Indiana inheritance tax and federal tax returns
- Value, manage, preserve and liquidate estate
- Locate beneficiaries
When you’re a small business owner, there are never enough hours in the day. You don’t have time to sort out legal issues and you can’t spend a fortune on them. Let the experienced and caring business law specialists at Zach Miller Law help you get your business legal problems straightened out so that you can get back to doing what you do best… running your business.
Our Business Law Services Include:
- Creation of business agreements
- Breached business agreements
- Acts of unfair competition
- Partner and shareholder disputes
We all need a little help now and then. Even if you’re not facing a larger legal problem like a personal injury accident claim or a lawsuit, you might find yourself in need of a dedicated and diligent general practice lawyer to help you sort through an unexpected legal situation. Zach Miller Law is just a phone call away. We’ll give you the one-on-one attention you need to get your legal situations resolved.
Contact Zach Miller Law for:
- Disputes with neighbors
- Homeowners association matters
- Disputes with employers
- General contract review